Friday, January 4, 2013

2013

          Let's be honest. We all knew the world wasn't going to end on the 21st of December (although some of us might have wanted it to... sorry to disappoint). I actually wouldn't have minded though if the world did get swallowed up like a jawbreaker by some cute giant galactic creature - my interpretation of an apocalypse - but then again I kind of really want to see Paramore, Sleeping With Sirens, and Pierce the Veil this February, and also become a successful magazine editor after graduating from university... so thanks, whomever it concerns, for giving us earthlings a few more years.


          And besides the "pretty good" things to come, a few have already arrived. I didn't have myself a fetch New Years at some rooftop party, but I did have an epic adventure around the city with friends on the 29th and celebrate 2 special milestones yesterday with some very special people. 
          For me, 2012 ended with what I had begged for throughout the year: internal peace. And I can deduce it to two causes. I stayed home this season. And people I love came back.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment