Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Top 50 Most Played: 41-30

40. Summertime - "You can run away with me, anytime you want." It's a new, happier sound from My Chemical Romance, but I actually fall for it.

39. She Moves In Her Own Way - Jam packed with Britishboyness! Imagine if I was around for Beatlemania. I would have died.

38. The Crisis - No words, but so emotional. No matter where I am, when this song comes on my iPod, I get so into it and feel like I'm in the emotional scene of some movie. Once I was in the skytrain and this song came on, and in my mind I pretended that I was finally leaving a place that had been suppressing me all my life to become free and independent... Wow, drama queen. I was probably just on the way to a friend's house. This song, by the way, is in the soundtracks of The Legend of 1900 and Seven Pounds, and Legend is my all-time favorite movie.

37. Jaws Theme Swimming - "And my body still aches" = favorite line.

36. I Wanna - Guilty pleasure! I'm not even going to explain. If you're really curious, go listen to it. You'll get it.

35. Decoy - Reminds me of my friend, Joanna. A lot of Paramore songs make me think of her, but this one especially because the first time I heard it was from her singing it.

34. My Heart - My favorite Paramore song. I always used to include this song on playlists I made for people. I'm a sucker for any mentions about the heart. My favorite Japanese word is 'heart' - kokoro. Plus, the screamo in the bridge is another guilty pleasure.

33. Empty With You (Acoustic Version) - The rawness works way better for the lyrics. Burt's voice - crystal.

32. 1901 - SO MUCH FUN. But apparently what I've been singing as "falling, falling, falling, falling," is actually "folded, folded, folded, folded." Whatever. Still delicious. (But really, doesn't it sound like 'falling'?)

31. Into Your Arms - I think it's the way he sings 'arms'.

No comments:

Post a Comment